Our Noise Testing Services
New Wave offers a wide range of services to test noise levels at your facility.
We test using the highest quality instruments to give you the best results on a minute-to-minute basis. We can:
- determine your compliance with occupational health and safety regulations through personal noise dosimeter testing
- create "noise maps" of your facility showing areas of concern
- conduct frequency analyses to help identify noise sources.
Following up on our noise testing, we can also help you:
- create training sessions for your workers, whether they be live online, on-demand and in-person
- design new or evaluate existing noise control and reduction equipment
- develop and implement Hearing Protection Programs that meet CSA and regulatory standards.
Our consultants all hold advanced occupational health and safety certifications, including:
- Professional engineer
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional
- Registered Occupational Hygienist
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant.
Feel free to contact us at 902-402-1618, using our Contact page or by e-mail to discuss how we can help your organization.